Get a blank piece of paper, draw a picture of a whole pig on it, not just the head, just a basic drawing though, don’t spend too long on it…
DRAW THE PIG FIRST
The pig drawing serves as a useful test of the personality traits of the drawer…….
- If the pig is drawn to the top of the paper, you are positive and optimistic.Towards the middle, you are realisticTowards the bottom, you are pessimistic and have a tendency to behave negatively.
- If the pig is facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly and remember dates (birthdays etc)Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don’t have a strong sense of family, nor do you always remember dates.Facing front (looking at you), you are direct, enjoy playing devil’s advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions
- With lots of details, you are analytical, cautious and distrustful.With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk taker.
- With less than 4 legs showing, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn and stick to your idealsIf you have drawn more than 4 legs, you are stupid.
- The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. The bigger the better.
- The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life, and once again the longer, the better…..OK. who didn’t draw a tail? …
My pig drawing from class: